Customer Service Training made easy!
Have you ever had one of those customer service moments that totally changes your impression of a business forever? You vow that you will never do business with them ever again. That's when you say, "You've gotta be kidding me!"
It doesn't have to be like that. Join us as two-time Emmy Award winning host John Burke takes us through the 9 rules of great customer service. Learn just how easy it can be to train your organization to deliver customer service that will keep customers coming back again and again.
The 9 Rules of Great Customer Service:
- Your attitude determines your success.
- Smile, in person and on the phone.
- Use the customer's name.
- Show them. Don't just point.
- Answer the phone professionally.
- Follow through on promises to the customer.
- Some things we should never say.
- Always thank the customer.
- Solve the customer's problem.
- Study Guide (pdf format)
Length: 14 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.