The number one reason why people thrive in an organization is their immediate supervisor. It’s also the number one reason they quit.
Gallup Organization Study
Trying to get the most out of the people you supervise, trying to get them to go that extra mile, isn’t easy. But most employees will tell you that what affects their productivity more than anything else is their immediate supervisor.
The video, “Would I Work For Me?” demonstrates a supervisor’s behavior in realistic situationsfirst as a newly appointed supervisor, and then as a more experienced manager who has learned from his mistakes. Viewers will learn eight effective management skills that improve motivation, productivity and the bottom linethis is essential training for all managers and supervisors.
Key Learning Points
- A supervisor’s behavior strongly influences the productivity of a work group
- Effective management practices, including:
- Share information
- Get people involved
- Listen to people’s concerns
- Take action to show you care
- Tell people what they’re doing right
- Focus on solutions, not problems
- Deal with mistakes in private
- Use mistakes to help people
- 28 page comprehensive training leader's guide with reproducible worksheets
- DVD contains PDF version of leader's guide and supporting PowerPoint graphics
- DVD is subtitled
Length: 20 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.