What does it take to inspire a work group to greater commitment and productivity?
It’s not charisma. Rather, it’s behavior that any well-intentioned leader can emulate, as this program demonstrates. The video follows Tom, a competent manager, on his quest to find out what makes Elliot, an exceptional manager in his organization, so inspiring to his workers. He learns that Elliot found what was meaningful in their work, and communicated that in words and actions to everyone on his team.
The "Would I Inspire Me?" video program gives viewers practical ways to make work life more meaningful, productive, and rewarding for themselves and their team.
Key Learning Points
- Communicate why work is important
- Use real world examples
- Express genuine enthusiasm
- Acknowledge the contribution of every employee
- Look for reasons to praise people
- Convey accomplishments to both co-workers ans superiors
- Support your team
- Pitch in as a team member
- Remove obstacles to success
- Create opportunities for growth
- Go beyond job descriptions
- Be aware of people's goals
- Leader's Guide with reproducible worksheets
- DVD contains PDF version of leader’s guide and supporting PowerPoint graphics. (Guide and PowerPoint files also available as a download.)
- This program is closed-captioned.
Length: 21 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.