Fast paced, energetic and loaded with excitement...this video puts employees on the hot seat as they are challenged with more than 30 awkward, intimidating, sometimes overwhelming customer situations. It then provides realistic, practical answers that they can use on the job immediately.
A powerful tool that no employee should be without...the Employee handbook takes over where the video and game leave off, providing practical answers to over 100 difficult customer service situations, including disruptive guest, diversity challenges, disability issues, etiquette and more.
Learn the key words and phrases needed to handle tough customer situations with ease and confidence:
1. When your guest is disappointed.
- Offer your apology "I'm sorry..."
- Offer your solution "for you..."
- Ask their permission to help.
2. When your guest won't let you help.
- Take it as a challenge.
- Ask for the chance to prove yourself.
3. When it's not about business.
- Stay pleasant and professional.
- Make a short statement, then back to business.
- If they persist? (smile) I consider that personal.
4. When you can't say yes.
- Never say "no."
- Always try. "Let me see what I can do."
- Always give them options.
5. When your guest feels wronged.
- Let them talk without interruption.
- Use all of the above.