REVISED, UPDATE AND BETTER THAN EVER!
This training favorite asks the simple question: If we shrunk the earth’s population to a village of precisely 100 people, with all existing ratios remaining the same, what would it look like? This program statistically approximates what that village would be like.
These dramatic figures make the need for both tolerance and understanding glaringly apparent.
Key Learning Points
- The importance of diversity
- Understanding the diverse workplace
- The value of accepting others’ differences
- How we ourselves are part of the diversity of the world
- The need for tolerance and understanding
- Reproducible Village of 100 Activity Sheet
- Facilitator’s Guide and PowerPoint Presentation on CD-ROM
- 50 Pocket Reminder Cards
Length: 3 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.