How Getting Everyone on the Same Page Makes Your Organization Stand Out . . .
The world's most successful teams and organizations have one thing in common. Clarity. In these groups, everyone knows and can articulate what they do, the direction in which they're moving and what the culture is really all about.
In The Clarity Imperative, John Jenson uses a variety of inspirational stories to introduce viewers to the importance of "consistent messaging". He shows that when people within a group or organization share the same understanding of "what we do", "our culture" and "our direction" to the point where they can succinctly express these things to others they are easily able to walk their talk. Ultimately the group separates itself from those that are trying to be all things to everybody.
Real-world employees from organizations in such diverse industries as food service, real estate, manufacturing, finance and healthcare provide examples of clarity in action.
Use of this program can lead to:
- Effective Talent Management - Organizations recruit for and hire people whose values are in line with those of the organization and who will fit into the culture.
- Productivity Improvement - Clarity of purpose and direction prevents a lot of wasted time and energy. Leaders and employees can walk away from opportunities/offerings that don't support what the organization is really trying to accomplish. Decision making and goal setting are streamlined because everyone is working from the same understanding about what is important.
- Increased Employee Engagement - People buy-in more easily when they are clear about what their organization stands for, where it is headed and how their role plays a part in the overall plan.
- Improved Sales and Customer Loyalty - Clear messaging leads to a stronger brand. Consistency in messaging increases customer trust and loyalty.
The essence of a brand lies in its consistency. This timely program gives much needed help to those who have been searching for an effective way to align the organization around a clear message despite ever-changing conditions.
- Leader's Guide with reproducible Participant Worksheets
- 10 Reminder Cards
Running Time: 20 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.