Meeting the challenges of a rapidly changing and increasingly diverse world is more important than ever. This animated, award-winning video featuring Perry the Peacock is an insightful, inspiring and non-threatening way to illustrate employee empowerment, effective communication and team building skills within the context of diversity.
When Perry and his exotic feathered friends arrive in the homogenous Land of Penguins they have trouble fitting in, despite their talent and intelligence. However, when Perry and his friends save the island from an attacking pack of wolves, the penguins realize that in their ever-changing world, all birds would have to appreciate each other's skills and contributions.
This video and its accompanying Leader's Guide are appropriate for all levels of an organization - for executives, managers and supervisors who are in a position to set the tone and establish policies and procedures, as well as for non-management employees who need to enhance their tolerance and understanding of others who are different from themselves and others.
Key Learning Points
- Build awareness of differences and similarities between groups as well as individuals.
- Enhance their appreciation for people who are different and help them work comfortably with a wide variety of individuals.
- Understand how to facilitate the empowerment of themselves and others.
- Become aware of barriers to empowerment and strategize ways to overcome them
- Leader's Guide with two training designs (one on diversity and one on creativity)
- 2 PowerPoint Presentations on CD-ROM (one for each training design)
- 10 Participant's Workbooks
- 10 Reminder Cards
Length: 10 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.