As the leader of any group, problems are inevitable. So…how do you react? Do you lead with your gut…or your head? This is the dilemma that the host of "Managing Me" grapples with.
When problems arise at work, he can choose to react with either impulse or reason. As each situation plays out, the better reaction is clear. Viewers recognize that how you react often has a far greater impact on morale, on retention, on productivity than any specific problem ever could. The key to managing other people is learning how to manage you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS:
- When someone drops the ball…
- 1. Don’t attack. Teach.
- When everyone disagrees…
- 2. Don’t take sides. Mediate.
- When things fall apart…
- 3. Don’t blame. Solve.
- When you hear a new idea…
- 4. Don’t close doors. Open doors.
- When you run into confrontation…
- 5. Don’t argue. Negotiate.
- When bad news hits…
- 6. Don’t avoid. Confront.
IDEAL TRAINING FOR:
- Team leaders
- Newly appointed leaders
- Experienced leaders looking to refresh skills
- 28 page comprehensive training leader's guide with reproducible worksheets
- DVD contains PDF version of leader's guide and supporting PowerPoint graphics
This program is closed captioned.
Running time: 16 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.