In this program, Mad About Customer Service, an all-too-familiar story unfolds. Sharyn, Rick and baby Toby have flown half way across the country to attend a wedding the following day. When they arrive at the luggage carousel, Sharyn and Rick have a tired baby and frayed nerves but NO bags.
Michelle is the customer service rep who has the task of managing the problem. She wants to do the right thing, but despite her efforts, the situation escalates.
While watching this CSR in action, viewers learn:
- Why Process is more important than Outcome
- The Flag, Purpose and Permission technique
- The world famous Pumpkin Method for handling abusive language
- How to take responsibility and go the extra mile
In the midst of a negative customer service encounter, even the best intentions of a CSR can be misinterpreted, causing the situation to go from bad to worse. Help your staff avoid common mistakes, maintain control and create winning outcomes.
- Shows the steps involved in service recovery
- Turns complaints into praises
- Builds customer loyalty
Length: 15 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.