Has your organization lost trust in its leaders? Precisely when organizations need employee involvement, trust levels are low and people are disengaged. What can managers and team leaders do to regain trust? This video provides realistic methods for rebuilding trust and gaining employee involvement.
Leadership: What’s Trust Got To Do With It? tells the story of a team leader who realizes that he cannot lead his team without first gaining their trust. As the story progresses, he puts into practice 5 trust-building behaviors, which help him to regain the trust and active participation of his team.
Let this program teach leaders in your organization how to build trust and create a more productive work force.
Key Training Points
- Trust is the foundation of leadership
- The way we behave either builds trust or destroys it.
- The five most important trust-building behaviors are:
- Be open and honest
Let people know what's going on. Don't hide bad news.
- Be credible
Do what you say you're going to do. Be true to your word.
- Be humble
Ask for help when you need it. Admit you don't know everything.
- Be competent
Know your job. Do it in a way that sets the standard for everyone.
- Be generous
Give praise and credit to the people who deserve it.
- Trust-building behaviors must be consistent and ongoing
- Comprehensive 35 page leader's guide with reproducible participant worksheets (Both leader's guide and participant worksheets are formatted as PDF files and may be reproduced as needed.)
- 18 page PowerPoint Slide Presentation (Slides may be edited for your organization's needs.)
Running Time: 19 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.