A smile. A reassuring manner. Undivided attention. Thoughtful, thorough follow-up calls. In today's busy healthcare settings, these "little things'' often fall by the wayside.
But when it comes to quality initiatives and patient satisfaction, it's the little things that matter most.
This newly updated version of an all time best seller demonstrates how everyone employed in a medical office, hospital or clinic can make a difference in improving customer service.
The story follows a man and his dog who go out for a walk one day and end up needing medical attention fast. Man goes to his healthcare provider, dog goes to the vet, but one patient ends up with a far better experience. Here's a hint: It's not the man. Turns out a dog's world is actually the nicest place to be if you get hurt.
It's a Dog's World shows...
- The patient experience from the patient's point of view
- Easy ways to reassure people at critical points in their medical journey
- The importance of respecting the patient's time, feelings and dignity
- How an unprofessional manner erodes patient trust
- Why follow-through is so important
- The fundamentals of patient-centered care
Whether they're a volunteer, nurse, nurse practitioner, tech, doctor or physician's assistant, It's a Dog's World reminds each and every healthcare worker that little things go a long way toward making patients feel more human - and less like a number.
- DVD containing the new 2nd Edition and the original 1st Edition
- Leader's Guide to reinforce the principles of the video
- CD-ROM with PowerPoint Presentation and PDF's of the Participant Handouts
- 10 Reminder Cards
- 10 Post-It® Notepads
- 1 Small Plush Dog
- 1 Bone-Shaped Pen
- 1 Dog Paws ID Card Lanyard
Length: 14 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.