Harassment Hurts: It's Personal explores the pain and cost of harassment, covering such topics as age, race, sexual orientation, political affiliation, pregnancy, ethnicity, sexual harassment and much more. This program explains harassment and uses personalized stories and detailed legal and policy definitions to cover all types of harassment in organizations and workplaces. Harassment hurts us all from individuals to entire companies and Harassment Hurts: It's Personal is a comprehensive program under twenty minutes that explores issues of harassment, their ramifications and their remedies.
Includes 5-Minute Meeting Opener/Closer!
OpeningLines: Exploring Harassment
Key Learning Points
- Understand and learn what harassment is and isn't.
- Learn the different types of harassment and their negative ramifications.
- Through individual narratives, learn the negative consequences of various types of harassment.
- Explore sexual as well as other types of harassment. For example, discrimination based on any differences such as sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation and much more.
- See how statistics demonstrate the prevalence of harassment in the workplace.
- Learn how to speak up about harassment and where to turn if you are harassed.
- Meeting Opener DVD
- Leader's Guide
- Reproducible Participant Materials and PowerPoint Presentation on CD-Rom
Running Time: 16 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.