Based on the book, Leadership Made Simple, by Ed Oakley and Doug Krug the program introduces a proven process called The Framework for Leadership, consisting of 5 questions, which, when asked in a specific order, enable leaders to engage their team in finding and implementing effective solutions.
The Framework keeps groups from getting bogged down in the issue itself and the things that aren't working. It focuses them instead on what is working. Possibilities and solutions are generated from there. The net effect is that:
The video program, hosted by Ed Oakley, teaches viewers the 5 questions and shows how real-world organizations have applied the framework to common, yet critical, workplace problems. Within the workshop, participants experience the versatility of the Framework as they complete exercises where the 5 questions are modified to suit specific situations or challenges. A follow-up "mini-framework" is taught for when the group needs to check in on their progress.
- Ideas, answers and solutions are born from the people closest to the work.
- Conflicts are resolved and group dynamics are redirected in a positive way.
- Employees become critical thinkers and have a sense of buy-in.
- Ideas and solutions are successfully implemented.
Whether your organization is working to institute a change initiative, resolve conflict, raise customer satisfaction, launch a new product or address a specific workplace challenge, your group leaders can use this program to achieve successful results.
- Chaptered DVD of the Main Program Plus Bonus Interviews with the Featured Leaders
- Leader's Guide
- CD-ROM with PowerPoint Presentation and Printable Participant Worksheets
- 1 copy of the book Leadership Made Simple (with purchase only)
- 10 Reminder Cards
Length: 27 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.