Travel the road to Abilene and you'll arrive at a place where deeply held, logical values fall victim to group dynamics. It's a bumpy ride culminating in meaningless outcomes and blame, but you can skip the trip if you know how to read the road signs.
In this age of corporate scandals and lack of accountability, management expert Dr. Jerry B. Harvey's parable about a family trip to Abilene offers a timeless, compelling lesson on reading the road signs and knowing when you're headed toward Abilene.
This classic training program has helped thousands of organizations increase profits and productivity. This completely updated second edition offers a fresh, new look and a faster, more engaging pace.
The program includes additional exercises for a flexible design to help viewers learn:
- The five psychological principles of the Abilene Paradox
- How to avoid false consensus
- How to overcome the fear of speaking out
- Effective decision-making within a group
- Chaptered DVD with Second Edition and First Edition of Abiliene Paradox
- Leader's Guide
- PowerPoint on CD-Rom
- 10 Participant Workbooks
- 10 Reminder Cards
- 10 "Skip the Trip" Post-It Notes
- Wall Poster
Length: 26 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.